Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm Posting Up In The Manner Of A Mailbox

FLASH:

One.
Great Halloween costume idea: Micheal Cera as Pauly Bleeker in Juno.
He's the one who isn't pregnant.

All you need is some sweet bright yellow short shorts with matching arm and headbands, a maroon shirt, some long socks with running shoes, and a perpetual air of awkward confusion. Bonus points for having 6 other guys in the same outfit run with you all day.

Actually, I really liked how those dudes were always running through the scene. Dressing up as such and running around town would be a pretty good activity. If I had any sort of lung capacity. Or non-lazy ass friends.

Two.
My current xmas list for people with little money and vast stores of music who care about my well-being:

music: old/new wu tang, new ghostface, nas (illmatic), new Common, basshunter, beck-- midnite vultures, Kleptones, Replacements

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can make you a copy of the new common, but im way to cheap to buy another copy. Also i won't be in Brainerd till jan 2nd so it would have to be a late xmas present

Erik said...

New Ghostface is tight, but it's not exactly "Fishscale" or "Supreme Clientele".