Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Am Back In B-Town. Let The Celebration Begin?

Today I was driven by boredom to spend money on things. I spent about $60 at Target on various items which will remain anonymous until December 25th. I then spent $6 on myself at Fleet Farm (including $3 [three fucking dollars!] on a pair [2!] of quality grip exerciser things). What a selfless person I am.

Man, I could spend a lot of money at Fleet Farm. It truly is, as its promotional socks proclaim, the "Man's Mall."

I wish I could somehow use the power of the hater to praise something instead of hating on it. Let's get some scientists working on this, immediately, chop chop, let's go! If this theoretical "anti-hate" is developed sometime in the foreseeable future, I would apply it to Fleet Farm first. Then to the meal of breakfast. Then to pugs. No, wait, pugs in silly hats. Then pugs.


P.S.: What is the funnier way for my dad to accidentally combine facebook and myspace?

1. Myface
or
2. Spacebook?

My vote is for #2.

8 comments:

Jason said...

I heard someone call it Facespace once. All three are pretty clever.

Anonymous said...

i'm just curious. . .

do you seem to see yourself spend more money when you go home than when you are at school?

cuz that always happens to me. which drives me crazy, cuz i seem to always leave home feeling poorer. . .

brittany said...

sigh **

bundy said...

spacebook is pretty good...it retains almost the exact pronunciation of facebook, but with sp. you can always use a little sp.

spah
speh
spew

constant_k said...

AA: well I'm spending a lot of money on gifts that I would not otherwise.

But this is my first real college-->home transition. We'll see where my spending habits go from here.

Jason said...

ah christmas shopping. better get started on that.

Comrade_Bazarov said...

Upon being forced by the larger student population to have a facebook page, my professors (for my history of modern thought class) did so, and announced that day in class (to much widespread laughter):
"We now have our own spacebook pages..."

Unknown said...

i think colbert said something about being wildly popular on the "myface".