Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Castrated Astronauts=Castronauts

I'm working on that Star Wars post. It will be epic.

My main problem now is that I don't have Revenge of the Sith here at school, so the full post cannot be completed until sometime after my winter break starts...which is in about 6 days. Yes, friends and readers, thanks to a combination of Northwestern's wacky quarters system and a lucky draw on my finals schedule, I will be taking the train back to the MPLS on Monday, December 10th.

I would like to spend a few days in the Cities, righting wrongs and spinning plates, but I worry that with all the U of M kids busy studying for finals they will not be ready to host a guest. Any thoughts on this, children of the Twin Towns? And Josh, "I won't be studying for my finals anyways" is not a valid response.

I have papers to write, so I will leave you with this little tidbit, found last night in the library:
I can't say for sure what was going on here. I can only hope that some poor senior was struggling to decide which school to go to for graduate work and decided to simply apply some formal logic to the situation.

2 comments:

Josh said...

i will call and advise on this when i get done writing this paper

constant_k said...

I should have held off on that "Oh Goddamnit" post for a while.

Now everyone is just skipping the Aitch Eye Larious found note.