Sunday, October 28, 2007

Traveling Through Hyperspace: It's Not Like Dusting Crops

Let's take stock of the past couple of days in Max's life, using the categories of work, play, and cranberry-themed postcards:

I spent yesterday carousing with friends, watching Star Wars, writing postcards, calling home, eating delicious Thai food (including a warm bananas and cream dessert thing that blew my mind), going to Toshi's Station to pick up some power converters, and generally having a grand old time of it. Also, I got an excellent postcard that my mom sent from Tomah, Wisconsin, in the throes of Cran-Fest:

Work: 0
Play: 60
Cranberry-themed postcards: 100
Total life points: 160-Not bad.

I spent today trying to get a thesis statement for my paper (TTGATSFMP), eating, TTGATSFMP, eating, walking, TTGATSFMP, banging my head against the wall, and blogging.

Work accomplished: 0
Enjoyment had: 0
Cranberry-Themed Postcards: 0
Total life points: 0-Fuck shit damn.

6 comments:

Comrade_Bazarov said...

Life giveth and life taketh...

Pammy said...

hey, all that sounds familiar...

oh wait, that's because my score looks similar:

work: -20

play: 60

sleep: 14

what?: 100

Pammy said...

p.s. i have no idea about the scoring system.

p.p.s. max come sing me goodnight songs and write my wake article.

p.p.p.s. also do my topography lab.

p.p.p.p.s. also meep mrgkle come visit.

constant_k said...

Pammy I am an important businessman with many pressing concerns to attend to.

Pammy said...

ummmm helllooohhh, i am so way more important than your dumb business.

duh.


oh also bring some yeast when you come cuz i'm out.

i'll make you delicious treats max!

i will i swear!

constant_k said...

Delicious treats have been noticeably lacking in my life of late.


Pammy do you have a blog or something still or what.

Also write me a postcard already.