Saturday, October 27, 2007

To The Virgins

For several years now I've been making these to do/ideas lists. I write down tasks to be completed, terms to investigate, quotes to remember, small sketches, and so on and so forth. I think I'm going to make this a regular feature on the blog. I suppose the main danger is that my knowledge that my scribblings will become public will influence them in some way, but my handwriting is so shitty anyways that you folks will probably have a hard enough time deciphering DO LAUNDRY, much less the secret list of girls I like.


P.S.: Yesterday I GOT THE LED OUT for the first time. Over the Hills and Far Away is now one of my favorite songs to listen to really loud while dancing in my dorm room.

2 comments:

PBear said...

It took you that long to get the led out. prepare to get your mind blown.

sherlock said...

hot damn you're slow max. I know how to play that song on guitar, and god knows how long THAT took for me to learn. I'm glad you've come around.