Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Randy Quaid: The Working Man's Bobcat Goldthwait

We need some links and such on this page. I don't think we need to go as far as we did with the mustache blog, but some blog links at least would be very convenient. I've forgotten how to add these; are they in the html thing somewhere?

Why is it that when you wish someone a happy Halloween they look at you funny? Any good costumes/stories? Because I've got nothin'.

I had a very terrific moment this morning. I got up late, my milk had spoiled, and I had no other breakfast food, so I went to work with the prospect of not eating until 1:30 p.m. My boss wasn't there when I showed up, so I sat down and stared at the wall (my job consists of doing copying for professors who do their own copying). 15 minutes later, my boss shows up, sits down, and says "Muffin?"

She had been at a breakfast meeting and had swiped an extra muffin for me. Awwwww yeah. She even had a bottle of OJ to wash it down.

Man...that was a nice turnaround.


P.S.: Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are going to team up on a major motion picture version of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. I saw this as a play at CLC once, and it was basically a musical about how murder can solve all of your problems. I wonder how the movie will be....maybe, maybe kinda dark?

Johnny Depp on set, looking kinda dangerous

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

anything with johnny depp and tim burton is somewhat dark.

bundy said...

that looks tight as hell.

brittany said...

those are what i call pants....;)

Jason said...

"brittany who?" wonders everyone to themselves.

Comrade_Bazarov said...

amen to that Mr Houle

constant_k said...

Kron, I would assume.


Friend of Pammy's, red hair, big mouth...ringing any bells?

brittany said...

thanks max...for that detailed discription.

matt said...

double a, im sure the fact the burton movies in general are dark is common knowledge. hence the slight sarcasm in max's tone.

constant_k said...

Well Brittany I had to be economical. What do you want me to say: "about 5' 5'', 132 lbs, benches 95 lbs, likes rilo kiley, drives a shitty blue sedan, blah blah blah."

Nope,three is all I have time for. Besides, I'll bet most people figure it out from that description.

Max Kuehn: has pugs, great hair, penetrating insights.

Jason Houle: friend of Tay's, looks like John Wilkes Booth, good at Ultimate.

Josh Bundy: republican, goes to JHU, has a Ph. d (playa haters degree).

Tirth Patel: Indian dude, kind of a goody two shoes, friend of chris dens'.

Sam Walker: dirtbag, likes his watches, has read the entire internet (does sam still like watches? I've had basically no contact with him for 2 months now)

brittany said...

well that information would have been wrong for in fact i am 5'4'and 1/2, i weigh 125 lbs and i drive a blue honda..i knew you would want to be corrected.

bundy said...

i hate my life