Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm Back Attacking the Mic

No need to worry, I already got my "Revenge". Now that it's after the win, my platinum plaques are my friends. You know who's back to bootleggin' again, but I got paper to spend, so that's gonna come to an end. I'm gonna show 'em how to attack with a pen. I'll get my victory win, I show it happened again. Because I'm back, that's right I'm back
-Chamillionaire "Guess Who's Back"

This blog may be on the verge of dieing, but if it does I'm going down with it. I abandoned my fellow hater's in a time of need, and I'm sorry. You see my friends, there is so much hate in the world, but we need so much more. The Beard Review says "up the beard ratio" (truer words have never been spoken), but i say "up the hater ratio". For that purpose this blog must push on. I promise to not abandon this blog again, and I'll try to post as often as I can. So with that said I leave you with this.

1 comment:

constant_k said...

Barrows: it sucks