Monday, February 11, 2008

He...... Defected.....

I must apologize for my lack of posts, I have brought disgace to myself, my family, and the Shaolin temple. In this post I will attempt to draw hate away from myself to another prick. I don't know if anyone has noticed but it appears as though the janitor (Kurt Hukriede) has defected possibly to another blog. It reminds me of MGS3 where every third character defected away from or to the motherland: Russia. I guess I don't have much else to say... oh, scratch that. I got a hookah for an early b-day present; it's pretty sweet. If anyone has never tried smoking a hookah I would highly recomend trying it.

The tobacco is as sweet as fresh nectar and it as smooth as silk. I will go to bed now, farewell.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good post Johnson, but i don't think i'm too missed here. I took about a month before anyone noticed that i left. I never posted anyway.

royalewithcheese_ said...

I want to play MGS4 so damn bad.